For countless businesses, entrepreneurs and professional organizations, website development and eCommerce services go hand-in-hand. And still, we continue to hear about the nightmares experienced by many when setting up their website to accept credit cards and online payments. There are several reasons for this, though one really stands out: online payment processing companies, understandably, don’t fully grasp the complexity of today’s web technology, algorithms, etc. They’re in the payment processing business… not the website design business.
CMS Max has witnessed this first-hand over the years, and is excited to announce that we’re now fully-integrated with Heartland Payment Systems, one of the industry’s leading and most secure firms. This allows clients to add high-level online payment and credit card processing to their website directly at the time of development.
No Downtime, Less Problems & Zero Middle-man Fees
Not only does our new integration completely eliminate the need to research, contact and seek out someone to process your online transactions once the new website goes live, it also prevents any downtime and lost sales that typically occur when the features are not available immediately.
Here are few additional reasons to partner with CMS Max for eCommerce website development with integrated online credit card processing from Heartland Payment Systems.
- CMS Max has designed and developed hundreds of highly-advanced custom eCommerce websites for clients across the world of every industry and size
- Heartland Payment Systems is a Fortune 1,000 company that processes over 11 million transactions per day, with an impeccable record of security and client satisfaction
- We offer customized ecommerce options, uniquely tailored to those looking to accept a wide range of online payments, including credit, debit, PayPal, e-check and more
- Our services feature Heartland Secure Technology, an advanced credit card security solution designed to counter the sophisticated methods of cyber criminals
- Transactions are protected by the most aggressive breach warranty in the payment processing industry, offering protection from the moment a card is used
- EMV, E3 end-to-end encryption technology and tokenization to effectively eliminate clear-text data from both your network and Point of Sale POS system
- Your ecommerce website can be configured in virtually any manner desired, with custom layouts, one-touch ordering, videos, inventory management and more
Learn More About the Benefits of Integrated Payment Processing
Whether you’re just starting up or an existing business looking for a stronger online presence with more streamlined payment options, CMS Max can help with everything from new website design and SEO-rich content, to online security, payment acceptance and advanced eCommerce functionality.
We’re proud to be regarded as one of the most respected and well-reviewed website developers in the nation, out of Rochester NY, and can help you better understand all of the options best suited for your company and industry. Get in touch to learn more by calling 585-478-2331 or send an e-mail through our contact page.